I made an update on my channel that i got some money for my birthday, all to buy myself a new computer.
Without getting into it, because I really don't want to air my personal family shit on my youtube channel. All I will say is, I never received the money, and now they are gone. I simply can't solve it, and it is what it is.
And because I am still struggling to find work, (welcome to the workforce when you're 50+, it fucking sucks). I can't really defend buying one on a payment plan right now, I need to pay off some other shit first. But it is definitely the option I am going to go with, when I find myself a job and ergo also a sustainable income.
There are a few games I can play, and I'm testing my way forth, either my computer blue-screens or it does not. I am kinda bummed out that I never finished 'crimescene cleaner' but thing is I can't play anything 3d at all.
And "recently" my computer decided to opt out when I play games where it need to remember things, - I bought 'strange antiquities' and 'do no harm', and I can't play either those games. My computer overheats after like 10 minutes of gameplay.
So right now I am hunting for stuff that does not need any form of memory, and doesn't have any 3d or 'action' elements.
And that is really why I haven't updated in a while, because I have to admit I kinda get bored with those games and had to take a break from it. I do have a bunch of downloaded games that I will see if my computer will let me play. Most are either hidden object games or visual novels.
However just wanted to let you all know it's not because I just quit youtube or nothing, I'm trying to find solutions. But this is after all a hobby for me, and that's why I took a break when things got too boring and same-y for me having any kind of fun.
So until I solve this computer problem of mine, I do predict my updates to be slower. Also I might add my computer often crashes when I try and render a 40 minute video, so perhaps I am going to make my videos shorter for a while.
After all, I'm just glad it still runs, - my computer i mean.
.jpg)
Kommentarer
Send en kommentar